Adventures of my life

Monday, August 21, 2006

Violet-Grace Ellen

She's here! We welcomed her into our family Thursday August 17 at 6:15 p.m. She was three weeks early. But even at that she weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. Surgery went well. My anesthesiologist was hilarious, a regular stand up comic. Emma-Rose absolutely loves her sister (so much so that right she's supposed to be napping, but is standing in her doorway bawling her head off cause she wants to be with her sister). My parents brought Emmy to the hospital on Thursday night, as soon as Violet-Grace heard Emmy's voice she tried to open her eyes and was moving her head around to find the voice. It was sweet. My thoughts are all over the place and I don't think I'm making much sense...(thank you tylenol 3 and lack of sleep)...
Pics will follow...blogspot isn't letting me upload them right now....

5 Comments:

  • Wow - congrats!! Glad to hear all is well for both mommy and baby, esp. with her being early!

    Try to get some sleep!!....then let me know how that effort goes..:) haha!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:51 PM  

  • Congratulations!!! How exciting! :)

    By Blogger Jo, at 1:51 PM  

  • WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can't wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Mommy of Four, at 2:30 PM  

  • Congratulations on your newest little princess! I can't wait to see pictures of her...and by the way I LOVE her name!

    By Blogger Melinda, at 7:21 PM  

  • congrats on the new baby girl! I love the names you have for your girls!

    By Blogger Richards', at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home