Adventures of my life

Monday, August 14, 2006

Family of 3 becomes family of 4 .... more news after Thursday....


Ok, so I'm not due until labour day, however, I had contractions for about 10 hours yesterday, was kept in overnight to be monitored. Things seem to be under control for now. A c-section has been scheduled for Thursday, so if all goes well baby #2 should be here sometime in the evening. I will try to post more details next week when I'm home from the hospital...now I have to follow doctor's orders and relax for the next couple of days. I had an ultrasound at the hospital, found out what we are having...but that's going to be kept secret until it happens...

8 Comments:

  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Mommy of Four, at 10:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger lisa b, at 7:28 AM  

  • Roni--doing pretty good...i have to lay low until tomorrow's c-section...so I'm pretty much bored out of my mind...but I keep reminding myself that pregnancy is almost over...HOORAY! How are you doing?

    By Blogger lisa b, at 9:38 AM  

  • I'm praying for you....just to let you know!!! Good luck tomorrow!

    By Blogger Mommy of Four, at 10:12 AM  

  • ...it's THURSDAY now!!!! (12:27 am....can't sleep) Can't WAIT for the details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Mommy of Four, at 12:32 AM  

  • kayla-it's Thursday, and I can't believe that I slept through the entire night! Of course the c-section isn't until late this afternoon...so I still have a while to wait. I get out of the hospital on Sunday, there should be an update sometime by Monday. :)

    By Blogger lisa b, at 6:54 AM  

  • Lisa, Your dad sent pics and they are so beautiful! congrats on Violet-Grace's birth. Hope you are all doing well. :)

    By Blogger Brenda, at 10:26 PM  

  • I'm adding you to the bbc babies list... did I know you at bbc? I was ther 99-03, and was a cse major.

    By Blogger Richards', at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home