Adventures of my life

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas eve day and I just got home. Dan and I signed a lease to the house we're moving into on Tuesday. We really needed to move next week and were having difficulties making the changes, but everything has worked out. God is good. One thing I've learned through the last five months (and longer) is that God's timing is perfect, although it often doesn't match what I would think would be a good time line for things to happen, when I look back I see that His timing is perfect. I have seen that over and over again these last few months. I'm so thankful that God is in control, since left up to me everything would be a disaster. I know that I need to work on trusting God and not worrying so much about when things will. In the midst of the worrying and planning, the present often gets neglected. Much growth to do in this area.

Now that everything housing related is settled, I can enjoy the next few days of Christmas celebrations with little stress and focus on celebrating the birth of my Saviour and Lord.

2 Comments:

  • orangeville eh? i've been there... good for you lisa... here's hoping that your christmas and new years was enjoyable... for what it is worth, be blessed today... we will catch up... now that we have entered the computer age and have blogs like the rest of the world there is lots of time to catch up... have a great day lady...

    By Blogger Scottie, at 12:47 PM  

  • hey. :) I noticed that you commented on my blog, but it took me a minute to figure out who you were. :) Congratulations on the house. AJ and I are still in an apartment, but hopefully will be moving into a house this summer sometime. YAY for space! k

    By Blogger Kelly, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home